Saturday, November 18, 2006

Learning some trust.......

Ok so we are hanging out when I am not working (both hours a day) and For some reason yesterday I decided the little tripod needs some trust. I mean really, she is borderline defenseless, guessing maybe she should be much more scared than I am on any topic. So I allowed her to stay free (no crate) while I was at work.

End result? one shredded paper towel from the trash. (Anyone can suggest a toy to replace that do please speak up)And an accident which from a chi, *yawn*

So I took her for our tri+ daily walk and brought her back, well where I live its gated, with courtyards, and a gazebo. So I bring her into that area and a party is going on downstairs and around the corner and all these people are in the gazebo. Well they did offer the beer and after my day?? why not? So We hang out when my friend JT with his boxer (see earlier post for photo)and Lefty got all kinds of excited this time, no growl, no tried to get off leash. So instead, I took her off leash and let those two go play.

She bit the boxers upper lip, stole a stick, hid in a bush........ had a great time for a dog. Eventually even hopped in my lap to make sure I was OK listening to JT re-count a 700.00 night (bartender). So our new thing 2x a day, I sit in the gazebo and let her roam. Every 5 minutes or so I call her and she comes right back, gives kisses and runs off to play again.

I think we are a week or so from the dog park..... watch out world, Gimpy is coming outta her shell.



Tonights post brought to you by Oxford vineyards.... the cab shiraz blend is actually quite good at a whole sale of 3.76, Color me shocked.

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Virtuous Vituperator said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~!

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Arthur Willoughby said...

Great, great dog.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

I am seriously considering starting a "Get Anne Marie a Leg" charity.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger La Gringa said...

That's great! I'm glad she's adjusting so well.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Oh what a cute dog...good luck with her. Popped on over here from Ian's blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home