Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pretty girl

Welcome the newest member of the liar_Liar klan....... Anne Marie AKA:DNB.



Anne Marie is a full blooded Chihuahua, 3 years old and possibly the sweetest dog ever. She became my birthday present to me today, after an extremely long time debating with the people at CAP over whether I am ready for a pet or not.


Do I look ready???

After walking 15 dogs and saying 'ok how bout this one??' "Ok sir, oh wait, this one is a female adopter only" "A friggin what? Ok than how bout that one?" "Ok sir lets see here.... Alergic to cotton, do you have any cotton in your home??"

And so on and so on, I still say adopting a child would be easier except kids do not lick your chin to say they are happy and if they do, well you got a bad one there....

So anyway after all this I met this little critter, and if you met her, you would have snatcher her right up too. See Anne Marie was hurt as a young dog,which had to be a disappointment to the original owners since she is apparently of champion stock, and had to cost a fortune, but apparently the original owners had some monster of a kid who had jealousy issues, with the dog, so the bastard shattered her right fore leg to the point it had to be removed. his Loss cuz now I get to hang out with my new little buddy, my 3 legged chihuahua, I think i will call her Lefty.

9 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger rita said...

as a rule, i usually don't like chihuahuas.. but that one is adorable.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Bound for Ceiba said...

You bought a three-legged chihuahua.

Good lord.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Thank you Rita.

Is there a problem with my pet con?

 
At 5:55 AM, Blogger Virtuous Vituperator said...

The dog is adorable. I know you will love her as you have loved all of your pets.

Ignore any rushes of judgement.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Bound for Ceiba said...

No problem at all, LL.

But do we really need to be politically correct about your dog? I mean this is you we're talking about...

And of course she's cute.

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Did not read anything that was politically incorrect, unless you count a mentioning of god.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger FreedomGirl said...

Awesome.
First, Happy Birthday! What a great present for yourself. She's adorable.

We have a three legged dog and a chihuahua.

We named Casper before he lost his leg, but we do call him Tripod on occasion. I think Lefty is an great name.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger La Gringa said...

I missed reading this yesterday, but belatedly:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

She is great, just wants to hang out all the time, still will not eat unless I sit on the floor in the kitchen with her, stops the second I get up. Gonna be a process I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home