Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dear Sanjay, Oops, real name.

Hello. You wish to pop in, act tough, and run. Congradulations. you want to scream racist, very typical, you wish to pretend to be smart, good luck, You like to act tough, yet missed.

No, I do not agree with everything Aaron Clarey writes. No, I am not anywhere near as conservative as Aaron, but I can respect him, as opposed to you. I think your village was founded by its idiot.

Aaron, though extreme, puts his own photo on his blog. He says what he believes. He is unafraid to do so, this is a respectable trait.

You; posed as him, used his photo, posted things as yourself yet pretended to be him , presenting them as his words. You; are a coward. You; hide behind a mask, and hope no one ever knows. You got sued for doing so, and promptly changed everything, wrote in third person, altered the photo, even changed the name of the blog. COWARD. IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT, STAY THE COURSE.

Mostly since the second you got in trouble, you did not man up, apologize and admit being wrong, you hid. You claimed parody, when you forgot to mention that you:
A. Were not actually someone else. Even used their name and photo.
B. Had zero humor in what you wrote.
C. Represented your perspective as someone else's words.

This is not parody, this is identity theft, this is libel, this is incredibly weak.

Here I am.










Here are my views on some subjects. March 31st 4 republicans . Who are you???

I am real, you would really say nothing if you sat across a table from me. It would require quick thought, which is beyond you. It would require looking another man in the eye and being a man, something you have proven you are not. Sitting there you would have to face a real consequence, the chance I may lean over and bitch slap your liberal ass back into the 60's where you might be lay-able. Actually, the liklihood.

Personally, I hope your great grand kids Work 3 jobs, live on food stamps, welfare, and hold PHD's, trying to pay off your arrogance, trying to pay off your lawsuit of cowardice. I hope I get called to testify that you did indeed pose as Aaron, that you did represent yourself falsly, that you are in fact a coward, a liar, and the worst that can happen, you earned.

Not because you are predictable and scream bigot, a person like you has nothing else to use as a shield, and since you know shit about me, my family, or anything else, it is your only weapon as well.

Run little girl, you have nothing here, you are my #1 fan (thank you stat counter) and read me daily, Run. Learn what Jesse and Al have never learned, just because I hate you, does not make me a bigot, it makes me smart, makes me see through you.

The biggest weakness you possess, is a desire to remain anonomous while spouting crap. Post something as yourself, show yourself. expose and actually be vulnerable to attack, as yourself. Aaron, who you hate yet have never met, (I have, and will withhold personal opinion at this point) at least has the balls to do this. You hate this, since you do not have the same balls yourself.

So last thoughts since laptop is dying and I can not get up to plug it back in yet.

Run bitch. RUN. Hide at Berkley. You are playing adult games, and are not ready. This one would hurt you, the other one is suing you, and all of this.............. Is admissable.

14 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Blogger Found said...

Sounds like a history here.

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Sanjay said...

Look, Stewpid, you're misinterpreting. We really like you here! Really! That's why all the hits (there's actually a small team here btw). C'mon back!

Some quibbles...
"Aaron, though extreme, puts his own photo on his blog."
Uh.....no.

"He says what he believes. He is unafraid to do so, this is a respectable trait."
Uh.....no. In fact when we link to racist and offensive things he's said, he hides or deletes them.

"Mostly since the second you got in trouble, you did not man up, apologize and admit being wrong, you hid."
Uh....no. And I could've.

"This is not parody, this is identity theft, this is libel, this is incredibly weak."
Uh....no, and there's quite a lot of people say that's wrong, Stewpid.

"I may lean over and bitch slap your liberal ass" First, without playing the "bigger dick game," let's just say - no, you wouldn't do that. Secondly, Aaron has this game: "you don't agree with me, so you're liberal." You're stupid enough to believe it. What makes me liberal, Stewpid? In fact there's people here well to Aaron's right. They don't like him, because his makes them look stupid, and ignorant.

"you are predictable and scream bigot"
Let's be very clear what you're saying here. You're saying that I'm crying wolf when I say this (for example) is bigotry. (That's a post that's moved around quite a bit). Anyone agree?

Why, stupid Rodrigo, are you defending that, exactly?

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Cover this, i am neither agreeing nor disagreeing with Aaron. I am defending his right to say as he does, and respect him for doing so as himself.

You pretend you did not form you blog and pretend to be him. Flat out claimed to be him, posted as him, used his photo, name, and offered nothing to show it was anyone else. You even still claim to be in MN, which you clearly are not. This I disagree with, and hope he wins his suit against you for it.

You did hide, you hid behind a his photo, you still do, though you have photo shopped it, since he filed suit.

Sorry skip and sparky. intent aside, you are, and continue to be wrong. If his views got him in trouble, fine, his problem, what you did was try to cause the person harm. And you are a weak excuse of a human for doing so. I sat across a table and disagreed with him. You hid in your little computer lab and did so. Yet you view your self as noble?? you must be the knights in your D&D games.

BTW: there is a team of you and yet you can not spell stupid?? You truly must be the pride of berkley.

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Sanjay said...

Huh. OK, you wrongfooted me there. I like that response; it's the best thing you've written. I'll try to honor it by being serious here.

So far as I know I'm not being sued by anyone at the moment. Honest and for true. One of us has his facts wrong; under the circumstances it is unlikely to be me.

I'm not really the fantasy game type! My blog is, a couple of people having fun. I never (say) advertised it.

Aaron Clarey does not, in fact, say what he does "as himself."

I don't have a right to use his voice to make fun of him? That's MASSIVELY anti-free-speech. Of course I do. He's a broadcaster. He runs a for-profit website. People have made fun of (say) Harriet Miers or Dan Rather the same way. Aaron, you'll note, likes to brag of his reach and influence. This comes with the territory. "Identity theft" is when I get someone to give me a big loan as "Aaron Clarey." Not when I make fun of him.

Every single person who commented on the blog when it was in the first person, made clear they understood Aaron wasn't writing it. That includes you! It's a little uncommon to put up a blog saying, hey, come take a look at my racist and offensive speech, ain't it? I had good reasons to change the voice, not quite the ones you imagine: but note that I changed the voice the very day Aaron first asked me to. Period. What I didn't do, was give up free speech. So let's stop with the illusions about exactly what Clarey is trying to accomplish, shall we?

As for courage: eh. I do what I do. I hope I do some hard stuff occasionally that helps people: making fun of that boob isn't one of those things. I'm not really thinkin', it's a noble cause. Except that Aaron is given to some tremendously offensive, sometimes racist, and sometimes misogynist rants: and as it happens, the most important thing in my world is a non-white woman. But you're going to have to explain how my making fun of one boob with a blog is cowardly while he goes and savages, say, refugees who've lost their families and homes in the same way -- and then hides the writing when it is linked to his name. Nobody -- not anybody believes that I am more cowardly than Aaron, boyo.

And as for defending Aaron -- you lie. You're portraying me as a leftist who cries wolf about bigotry up there. Few people would call me much of an extreme leftist. And, either you agree about the bigotry, or you don't -- and if you do, well, there ya go. And if you don't --- I'd love to hear why that post (for starters) isn't racism, pure and simple.

And, look, man, --- don't start wars about who can spell. You'll lose. 'Specially not in sentences where you misspell "Berkeley."

I'm sorry; you surprised me with that thoughtful response. I will desist making fun of you here.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Well I appreciate that. I am only looking in when the email noise wakes me up, in a sort of recovery thing today and would prefer the sleep. Call you names later.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger La Gringa said...

Whoa! This is a serious argument that I don't want to get into.

I just wanted to tell you, LL, that I was laughing like crazy at your post, thinking that I hope I never get on your bad side.

I checked the comment on the previous post and that has to be the worst fake photo in the history of the internet. I had a good laugh from that, too.

Have a nice day, you two. ;-D

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger La Gringa said...

Whoa! This is a serious argument that I don't want to get into.

I just wanted to tell you, LL, that I was laughing like crazy at your post, thinking that I hope I never get on your bad side.

I checked the comment on the previous post and that has to be the worst fake photo in the history of the internet. I had a good laugh from that, too.

Have a nice day, you two. ;-D

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Virtuous Vituperator said...

A girl gets the stomach flu, gets better, flies outta town, doesn't blog for a week during said time and misses EVERYTHING!

Dang it!

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Sanjay said...

Lord, La g., if that scares you, you might not wish to leave the house at all. Little stripling has been threatening to kick my ass for months now and has invested in neither the long distance bus ride nor the rough doubling of his mass necessary; my three-year old makes more frightening threats.

Credit to him for at last writing something thought out on the matter -- although after considerable mindless bloviation -- and due respect. But for cryin' out loud, this is a long tiresome idiocy of ideas grown from sort of laughably falsifiable beliefs (the three operative ones here being (1) Arron Clarey blogs under his own name and stands by his statements, (2) somebody is threatening the little shit's free speech, which Our Hero here is defending, and (3) there's some kind of cover-up of evil criminality on my website, said cover-up providing proof of my cravenness), and not even credible threats. All the time, the boyo carries water for a racist, and when it's pointed out, stammers back, hey, no, I'm just (see the three lies). I recognize that apparently he can do better. But at the moment it is unimpressive.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Liar_Liar said...

Oh the delusions of granduer on the web. I will have too buy world of warcraft so we may settle the issue in proper Computer manner.........

And i am doubting La G. is too afraid of the net from Honduras, more than enough real scary things there too worry on.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Sanjay said...

Now there, I'd get my ass kicked. I'm not from the computer game generation. Boring, boring, boring.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Sanjay said...

Apologies, la g. I was there some years back -- almost 10 now -- when I was doing some defense consulting, after a bad earthquake had literally buried some villages. It was as awful a tragedy as I've physically been at.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

Can someone summarize what the hell this is all about?

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Sanjay said...

See, that's an amusing question. I might give you the summary, and some might argue after the rather over-the-top post, it would be fair for me to do so. But I honestly do not believe that a truthful and factually correct summary doesn't leave your host here looking like a shit, and it's therefore tricky to properly do. If he wishes, I'll do it anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home