Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pain free surgery

LOL............ Doctors lie, ok everyone lies but let me tell you, if a doctor tells you something will not hurt, hit them, smack on the nose, and call them a liar.

I have a dentist and he had to pull a tooth once, promised me a painfree extraction, then laughed, and reminded me there is no such thing as a pain free recovery. He told me the truth, never felt a thing while in the chair, afterwards I was a mess for a couple of days, but hooked me up while in his care.

now md's?? They seem to invent new ways to harm you, ok end result may be better, but the process? wow. So from now on I am going to make a deal with a doctor on a 1-5 pain threshold scale when they say pain free, and if they lie I get too:

1. I get to thump you on the noggin.
2. I get to pinch that tender spot on the back of your arm
3. I get to punch you square in the nose
4. I get to kick you in both shins wearing pointed boots
5. I get to jump up and down on your genitalia while wearing sharpened golf spikes and carrying a 100 pound backpack.

Now mr. man, how much is this really going to hurt??

1 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Ian-Ivy du Bois said...

i once jumpedup and down on a doc´s genitalia...

but i wasn´t wearing sharpened golf spikes or carrying a 100 pound backpack.


Actually, i don´t remember wearing any clothing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home