Saturday, January 20, 2007

Should Spanking Kids Be Illegal?

California is actualluy considering a law prohibiting spanking kids under 4.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???

wanna get a 2 year olds attention??? pop that ass. want to corrct a 3 year old?? Same answer. And Arnold is actually backing it. Is he really Austrian?? Beating kids is a European invention I thought.


I say beat the little Bastards and go after the parents who do not do it, see how many 9 year old gang members you have now.

Writings #2

I stand at a fork in the road: A salad fork, not a cocktail fork.

A. Do nothing, Stay the path and do as I do, Where I do.

B. Move to L.A. on a wing and a prayer and work much more on what I want to be doing. It is coming along, slower than hoped but still on the move, Except do it from the great La La land.

C. Move elsewhere and accept an offer from an old thing, more money than now (increase enough to make me listen) Except they want me in a different market. So again move. Once for work, once for Love, Once for neccesity, need I do another?? But again more money.................

Ok D, cuz there is always a D. None of the Above. Which is essentialy A. but with more of an SAT feel.

And just too be fair:
E. Move to singapore where apparently the hospitality industry is looking for consultants+ BAD. Have an old friend there giving me the hard sell on that also...... they still cane people there ya know.

required puppy post:

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

I vote E. Anything you make overseas before $82,000 is non-taxable by the US.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger rita said...

kids should be spanked. thats how they learn.

and i say either b or e. e because i've got some friends who work there and they all love it (xin jia por shi hen hao, according to them)

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger thephoenixnyc said...

rita, nide zhonhguan shi hen hao

 
At 5:06 AM, Blogger rita said...

zhen de ma? xiexie ni.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home